Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The team will be ministering to children in Costa Rica during a five day Bible school and other various outreach events. We will working with Pastor Rogelio Taylor at Guaycara Baptist Temple to reach out to the community by offering English classes and small service projects around the church.
Yay!
ReplyDelete~Sherah
Yay! Erin and Annie I am so glad you got your suit cases. It is great to read the blogs and see the pics daily!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying your Monday of Ministry will be fantabulous!!!
~ Kristine
Thank you Lord for answering our prayers for the luggage. Your timing is perfect!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmie! It hit me hard this morning as I walked past your bedroom at 5:30 AM and the door was open and both beds empty!!! :( I miss our morning talks. So glad you are not going away to college this year.
The prayers for today's English Camp have been going out all morning and will continue.
Hey college freshmen.......Robert, Zach and Katherine represented you last night at "Ignite". Mike took the group down memory lane as well as gave them an exhortation to be INVOLVED and not "spiritually lazy". It was great. Love, Nancy K.
Hi Annie and Erin,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found your luggage. I'm praying for you. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the vacation Bible School. Hope you're having a good day. Bless you!!! Love, BRENDA LA CORE