Saturday, July 11, 2009

Football (soccer) with New Friends


After an awesome dinner prepared by Pastor Rogelio's wife, Johana, we headed to a soccer field to play against some of the youth from the church. The score (American guys-1; Costa Rican guys 6; American girls-5; Costa Rican girls-0) Afterward we headed to the ice cream shop with our new friends.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweet Pea,
    The mornings are just not as good around here without your "comfy hugs". Missing my girl!!!!

    Update: The "Summer Formal" was quite a treat. I am glad you encouraged me to not KABOSH the party. The girls were beautiful, the guys polite and SHARPLY dressed and the food was great. And......there was NO DRAMA! Well, it's only been 7 hours since it ended.lol Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adam, Austin, Guys.....
    What happened???????? Those Costa Rican guys must be savage on the field. Well, you have a week to redeem yourselves. I'll be checking the blog. Kim's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously! Come on Adam its soccer! Lol I bet you guys let them win huh ;) haha im glad everything is going good...i am sorry to hear about Annie and Erins bags though...I'll be praying! :)

    ReplyDelete