We just got off the plane. Time for a bathroom break. We only had 5 minutes in Panama. Now we're on to customs, luggage, and a long bus ride to Rio Claro. Everyone is doing great!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The team will be ministering to children in Costa Rica during a five day Bible school and other various outreach events. We will working with Pastor Rogelio Taylor at Guaycara Baptist Temple to reach out to the community by offering English classes and small service projects around the church.
Yay!!! I am sooooo excited for you all. Have a fun bus ride.... or sleep some more :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
~ Kristine
Have a great time. It will be fun to watch your adventure unfold this week
ReplyDeleteDenise S
Kim Kuhlman!! I love you sooo much! and i already miss you tons.
ReplyDelete" Now I have to dig my own dang potatoes" hahaha I LOVE YOU!
~Maddie <3